Chapter 6. Multimedia and Assessments
In this chapter, we will create assessment activities using multimedia. We will use images, audio, and video to create interactive exercises, either by using Moodle's quizzes, lessons, or assignments, or by using external tools such as Hot Potatoes and JClic, which can later be integrated into our course.
By the end of this chapter you will be:
- Adding multimedia to multiple choice answers in Moodle quizzes and lessons
- Creating crosswords and jumble exercises in Hot Potatoes
- Creating puzzles and find-the-pair activities using JClic
- Assessing multimedia work using rubrics
- Integrating all of these activities into Moodle
Adding multimedia to multiple choice answers in Moodle quizzes and lessons
Sometimes it can be useful ...