Moodle's glossary functions
A practical and easy-to-understand way of engaging your students, and encouraging them to start developing schema in an interactive way, is to create a glossary. In Moodle, a glossary is an activity. To add a glossary, follow these steps:
- Click on the Turn editing on button.
- Select Glossary from the Add an activity or resource link.
- On the Adding a new Glossary page, give your new glossary a descriptive name.
- Describe the purpose of the glossary and provide instructions or background information, links, and so on, in the Description area.
- Complete the General and Grade options and the Common module settings.
- Click on the ...