To create a course in Moodle:
- Log in as an administrator level, course creator, or manager user account.
- Access the course management options in the Administration block by navigating to Site administration | Courses | Manage courses and categories.
- Select the relevant category on the left where you want the course to be located, then click on the Create new course link on the right. This brings up the following page:
- Alternatively, access the course listings page in the Navigation block under Courses and click on the Add a new course button.
- Fill in the Course full name column. This should be a descriptive name for the course.
- Fill in ...