Similar to how teachers can get reports and logs of all activity that happens in their courses, you can view log files and reports of the complete Moodle site with information related to course(s) use, security risks, space, and so on.
- Backups: This page enables you to set up scheduled backups and logs related to back up.
- Course Overview: To view the course overview information, you need to enable statistics, as discussed in the earlier section “Server.”
- Logs: Moodle provides you with an option to choose any combination of course, site, participants, date, activity actions, and so on by using filters as in the course reports. You can choose whether they're displayed on the log file page or downloaded in text, ODS, or Excel format.
- Live Logs: Provides a link to a report of live logs for the past hour
- Questions: This page reports problems in your question database. You should see a statement No problems found in your question database.
- Security Overview: A list of the security status of your Moodle site, with a list of possible security risks, giving you status report of OK, Warning, Serious, or Critical. This is good to check once in awhile. Note that if you enable .swf filters, you will see a Critical message that this poses a security risk.
- Spam Cleaner: This page will start a program that enables you to search all user profiles for certain strings and then delete anything that was created by spammers. You can also search for inappropriate words by using multiple keywords ...