Day 13 – facilitating the team effectiveness day
The following is a checklist of what you will need in order to facilitate the team effectiveness day and a guide to what order you should run the day.
Items you will need before beginning the meeting include:
- Room setup
- Flip chart / markers for facilitator and each table group
- Masking tape to post charts
- Post-it notes
- Fun gifts for participation, appropriate behavior, and so on
Now that you have all these in place, use the following steps to facilitate the flow of the day:
- Welcome/opening remarks.
- Delegate or find a volunteer to take notes, gather notes, and type up highlights of the day.
- Ask the team to complete confidential post-it notes on "How effective are we as a team?"
- Determine ...