If you want to get to know Windows Vista fast but don't want to
get bogged down in the details, you need a Visual
You don't need to know every feature--you just want to get your work done.
Full-color illustrations show you how to perform each step of your project from start to finish.
Low priced--why pay for more than you need?
has been writing about computers for 20 years. His work has appeared in CNET, eWeek.com, the , , and other publications. John is the author of numerous books, including . He also publishes MacWindows.com, a news and information Web site devoted to helping Mac users get along in a Windows world.
John RizzoSan Francisco ChroniclePC MagazineCustomizing Windows XP: Visual QuickProject Guide
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- 1. Prepare to Upgrade
- 2. Install Windows Vista
- 3. Move Files & Settings from Another PC
- 4. Explore Windows Vista
- 5. Personalize the Desktop
- 6. Take Charge of the Start Menu
- 7. Take Charge of the Taskbar
- 8. Navigate Folder Windows
- 9. Sort, Group, & Filter Files
- 10. Secure Your Computer
- Title: Moving to Microsoft Windows Vista: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Release date: February 2007
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321491206