7. Adjusting Images in the Develop Module
In this chapter, you learn how to improve and enhance images in the Develop module.
• Opening an Image in the Develop Module
• Updating the Process Version
• Cropping Images
• Applying Tonal Adjustments
• Applying Color Adjustments
• Working with Tone Curves
• Enhancing Color with HSL Adjustments
• Correcting Chromatic Aberration
• Working with Vignettes
• Adding Film Grain
The image-processing engine in Lightroom enables you to apply and edit multiple image adjustments in the Develop module without harming any pixels. This is because the adjustments are applied only when you export the photo as a rendered ...