Covers all models of GoPro HERO, HERO3, HERO3+, and
HERO4...including the February 2015 camera software
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to GoPro Hero camera photos and sample images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into problems or limitations with your GoPro Hero camera in specific shooting situations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your GoPro Hero camera when taking pictures or shooting HD video in a wide range of shooting situations.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your GoPro Hero camera working just the way you want in order to shoot the absolute best photos and videos possible. Learn how to:
• Set up your GoPro Hero camera and prepare for any type of shooting situation
• Take awesome first- or third-person videos just about anywhere, including underwater or in low-light situations
• Select and use the best camera housing, mount, and accessories to capture the perfect shots
• Take detailed and vibrant high-resolution, digital images with your GoPro Hero camera
• Shoot stunning HD video using your GoPro Hero camera
• Record high-quality audio in conjunction with your videos
• Choose the best resolution and camera settings for each shooting situation you encounter
• Wirelessly transfer your digital content from your camera to your smartphone or tablet using the GoPro App
• Transfer content from your camera to your computer to view, edit, enhance, archive, and share your content using photo editing software or the GoPro Studio video editing software
• Learn strategies used by the pros to achieve your own professional results
Register Your Book at www.quepublishing.com/register to access additional tasks, videos, and other helpful information.