13. Working with Photos and Video
In this chapter, you’ll explore all the photo and video functionality that the iPhone has to offer. Topics include the following:
• Taking photos with your iPhone
• Taking video on an iPhone
• Viewing, editing, and working with photos on an iPhone
• Viewing, editing, and working with video on an iPhone
• Moving photos and video from an iPhone onto a computer
The iPhone’s camera takes very good quality photos. Because you’ll likely have your iPhone with you at all times, it’s handy to capture photos with it whenever and wherever you are. And, you can capture video just as easily.
Whether you’ve taken them on your ...
Get My iPhone®: Covers iPhone 3GS, 4, and 4S Running iOS 5, Fifth Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.