Covers OS 3.0
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPod touch photos so that you can see exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPod touch problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPod touch.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPod touch working just the way you want.
Learn how to:
• Make the most of Apple’s newest iPod touch 3.0 software
• Connect your iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks and the Internet
• Move content onto your iPod touch
• Synchronize your iPod touch with a computer, MobileMe, or Exchange
• Listen to music, podcasts, and other audio
• Watch movies, TV shows, music videos, and video podcasts
• Surf the Web and email
• Create, manage, display, and edit contacts and calendar entries
• Store, view, and share your photos
• Find, install, use, and maintain iPod touch applications
• Customize, maintain, and troubleshoot your iPod touch
BONUS MATERIAL: Find additional tasks and other helpful information on this book’s website at www.informit.com/title/9780789742391