9. Connecting Devices to Your MacBook
In this chapter, you learn how to connect devices to your MacBook and immediately add new capabilities through Snow Leopard’s built-in features, including
• Adding a Keyboard and Mouse
• Pairing Bluetooth Devices
• Connecting and Configuring External Displays
• Adding and Using Printers
• Accessing and Using Popular Scanners
It isn’t unusual nowadays for a MacBook to serve both as a laptop and as a desktop computer. When you’re using the MacBook as a desktop computer, you might want to connect traditional input and output devices that are appropriate for desk or table use, such as keyboards ...