In this chapter, you learn about your Motorola Atrix’s connectivity capabilities, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, VPN, and sharing media via DLNA. Topics include the following:
• Pairing with Bluetooth devices
• Connecting to Wi-Fi networks
• Sharing your 3G connection with other devices
• Sharing media with televisions via DLNA
• Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Your Motorola Atrix can connect to Bluetooth devices such as headsets, computers, and car in-dash systems, as well as to Wi-Fi networks, and 2G and 3G cellular networks. It has all the connectivity you should expect on a great smartphone. Your Motorola ...