Who are my competitors and how can I be different?
Is your idea completely original, or is it a copy or an improvement of something else already existing in the market? Wouldn’t it be amazing if we knew that our product was completely different, the market space we will enter was vibrant and we had no competition?
By the end of this chapter you will discover:
- who your competition is
- how it feels to be one of their customers
- what needs to be refined about your idea based on your new knowledge.
To ensure your business idea is a success, you need to know:
- Is it different to what else is out there?
- Not only is it different, but also how is it better?
- What qualities does it have that will ensure your prospect selects you over your competition? ...