Get Nanostructures for Drug Delivery now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
List of Contributors
Foreword of the Series
Chapter 1: Therapeutic nanomaterials: from a drug delivery perspective
2. General Methods of Synthesis of Nanomaterials
3. Characterization of Nanomaterials
4. Applications of Nanomaterials for Drug Delivery
Chapter 2: Core–shell drug carriers: liposomes, polymersomes, and niosomes
2. Self-Assembled Bilayers
3. Liposomes as Drug Carriers
4. Polymersomes as Drug Carriers
5. Niosomes as Drug Carriers
6. Biomedical Applications of Core–Shell Vesicular Drug Carriers
Conflict of Interests
Chapter 3: The new nanocarriers based on graphene and graphene oxide ...