Let's see how to build this pipeline:
import nltkimport threadingimport queueimport feedparserimport uuid
These five instructions import five Python libraries into the current program:
- nltk: Natural language toolkit
- threading: A threading library used to create lightweight tasks within a single program
- queue: A queue library that can be used in a multi-threaded program
- feedparser: An RSS feed parsing library
- uuid: An RFC-4122-based uuid version 1, 3, 4, 5-generating library
threads = 
Creating a new empty list to keep track of all the threads in the program:
queues = [queue.Queue(), queue.Queue()]
This instruction creates a list of two queues in a variable queue?
Why do we need two queues:
- The first queue is used to store ...