COMPREHENSIVE Succeed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
Master the NCLEX®-PN exam materials in all tested subject areas
Prepare with four comprehensive practice tests
Analyze your test readiness and areas for further study with topic-focused chapter tests
Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
Score Higher on the NCLEX®-PN Exam!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam.
Study Tips like the advice and instruction that a personal tutor might provide.
Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide you with hints and strategies that will help you reduce your mistakes on the exam.
Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered on the NCLEX®-PN Exam.
Practice Questions that include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers—so you can learn the material from your success and mistakes.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- About the Contributing Authors
- About the Technical Editors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Study and Exam Preparation Tips
Part I. Exam Preparation
- Chapter 1. Pharmacology
- Chapter 2. Fluid and Electrolyte and Acid/Base Balance
- Chapter 3. Care of the Client with Cardiovascular Disorders
- Chapter 4. Care of the Client with Endocrine Disorders
- Chapter 5. Care of the Client with Respiratory Disorders
- Chapter 6. Care of the Client with Genitourinary Disorders
- Chapter 7. Care of the Client with Integumentary Disorders
- Chapter 8. Care of the Client with Sensory Disorders
- Chapter 9. Care of the Client with Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Chapter 10. Care of the Client with Hematological Disorders
- Chapter 11. Care of the Client with Disorders of the Neurological System
- Chapter 12. Care of the Client with Immunological Disorders
- Chapter 13. Care of the Client with Neoplastic Disorders
- Chapter 14. Care of the Client with Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
- Chapter 15. Care of the Childbearing Client and the Neonatal Client
- Chapter 16. Care of the Pediatric Client
- Chapter 17. Care of the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Chapter 18. Emergency Care
- Chapter 19. Legal Issues in Nursing Practice
- Chapter 20. Cultural Practices Influencing Nursing Care
- Part II. Final Review
- Part III. Appendixes
- Title: NCLEX®-PN Exam Prep, Second Edition
- Release date: June 2011
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780132684446