The Publisher regrets that the CD/DVD content for this title cannot be made available Online.
“I studied nothing but your material for two weeks until I felt prepared to take the NCLEX®. Studying your material gave me the confidence I needed to pass!”
–Rayena Thorne, nursing student at Wallace State
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam.
Includes more than 1,000 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
Our popular Cram Sheet tear card helps you remember key concepts and facts.
Use our innovative Quick-Check Answer Key System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-PN® Exam!
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Table of Contents
- About This eBook
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- About the Technical Editor
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Chapter 1. Practice Exam 1 and Rationales
- Chapter 2. Practice Exam 2 and Rationales
- Chapter 3. Practice Exam 3 and Rationales
- Chapter 4. Practice Exam 4 and Rationales
- Chapter 5. Practice Exam 5 and Rationales
- Appendix A. Things You Forgot
Appendix B. Need to Know More?
- Care of the Client with Respiratory Disorders
- Care of the Client with Genitourinary Disorders
- Care of the Client with Hematological Disorders
- Fluid and Electrolytes and Acid/Base Balance
- Care of the Client with Burns
- Care of the Client with Sensory Disorders
- Care of the Client with Neoplastic Disorders
- Care of the Client with Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Care of the Client with Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorder
- Care of the Client with Endocrine Disorders
- Care of the Client with Cardiac Disorders
- Care of the Client with Neurological Disorders
- Care of the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Maternal-Newborn Care
- Care of the Pediatric Client
- Cultural Practices Influencing Nursing Care
- Legal Issues in Nursing Practice
- Appendix C. Calculations
- Title: NCLEX-PN® Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780133830590