CD features two practice exams
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools
“The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach to the NCLEX that is very user friendly and not time intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced.”
–Catherine Dearman, R.N., Ph.D.
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN® exam.
Includes 500 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts.
Exam Alerts provide important information found on the exam.
Simplifies pharmacology for easy learning.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-RN® Exam!
The CD features two practice exams, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-RN® exam. Key features include:
Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
Multiple test modes
Random questions and order of answers
Coverage of each NCLEX-RN® exam objective
Written by Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. degrees. Her experience includes staff nurse in surgery, labor and delivery; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She also was an instructor of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., as well as MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in Education degrees. She has worked as a staff nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has also been an instructor of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., and G.N.C. degrees. She is currently serving as an item-writing consultant with Prentice Hall Publishing. She has 31 years of experience and has worked as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical intensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in associate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Category: Test Preparation and Review
NCLEX-RN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Rinehart and Associates
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- About the Technical Editor
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Chapter 1. Preparing for the National Council Exam for Registered Nurses
- Chapter 2. Pharmacology
- Chapter 3. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Chapter 4. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Genitourinary System
- Chapter 5. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Hematopoietic System
- Chapter 6. Caring for the Client with Disorders of Fluid and Electrolyte Balance and Acid/Base Balance
- Chapter 7. Caring for the Client with Burns
- Chapter 8. Caring for the Client with Sensorineural Disorders
- Chapter 9. Caring for the Client with Cancer
- Chapter 10. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
- Chapter 11. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 12. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Endocrine System
- Chapter 13. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 14. Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Neurological System
- Chapter 15. Caring for the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Chapter 16. Caring for the Maternal/Infant Client
- Chapter 17. Caring for the Pediatric Client
- Chapter 18. Emergency Nursing
- Chapter 19. Cultural Practices Influencing Nursing Care
- Chapter 20. Legal Issues in Nursing Practice
- Practice Exam I: NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, Third Edition
- Practice Exam II: NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, Third Edition
- Answers to Practice Exam I
- Appendix . Answers to Practice Exam II
- Appendix A. Things You Forgot
- Appendix B. Need to Know More?
- Appendix C. Calculations
- Appendix D. Most-Prescribed Medications in the United States
- Appendix E. Alphabetical Listing of Nursing Boards in the United States and Protectorates
- Exam Cram: The NCLEX-RN® Cram Sheet
- Title: NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, Third Edition
- Release date: November 2010
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780768697377
You might also like
NCLEX-PN Exam Cram, Third Edition
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools “The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach …
NCLEX-RN Practice Questions Exam Cram, Third Edition
1200+ Questions with Detailed Answers CD features 5 practice exams Covers exactly what you need to …
NCLEX-PN® Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition
The Publisher regrets that the CD/DVD content for this title cannot be made available Online. “I …
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access …