This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access to the test engine that accompanies the print book.
“You were so right when you said that we should be prepared to answer many management-type questions. I enthusiastically recommend your review to anyone preparing to take the NCLEX!” –Susan Hardy, R.N.
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN® exam.
Includes more than 1340 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
Our popular Cram Sheet tear card helps you remember key concepts and facts.
Use our innovative Quick-Check Answer Key System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-RN® Exam!
The book features 6 practice exams, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-RN® exam.
Written by Leading Experts!
Table of Contents
- About This eBook
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Chapter 1. Practice Exam 1 and Rationales
- Chapter 2. Practice Exam 2 and Rationales
- Chapter 3. Practice Exam 3 and Rationales
- Chapter 4. Practice Exam 4 and Rationales
- Chapter 5. Practice Exam 5 and Rationales
- Chapter 6. Alternative Items: Questions and Rationales
Appendix A. Need to Know More?
- Care of the Client with Respiratory Disorders
- Care of the Client with Genitourinary Disorders
- Care of the Client with Hematological Disorders
- Fluid and Electrolytes and Acid/Base Balance
- Care of the Client with Burns
- Care of the Client with Sensory Disorders
- Care of the Client with Neoplastic Disorders
- Care of the Client with Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Care of the Client with Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorder
- Care of the Client with Endocrine Disorders
- Care of the Client with Cardiac Disorders
- Care of the Client with Neurological Disorders
- Care of the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Maternal-Newborn Care
- Care of the Pediatric Client
- Cultural Practices Influencing Nursing Care
- Legal Issues in Nursing Practice
- Appendix B. Things You Forgot
- Appendix C. Alphabetical Listing of Nursing Boards in the United States and Protectorates
- What Nursing Instructors Say About the Authors
- Exam Cram: The NCLEX-RN® Cram Sheet
- Title: NCLEX-RN® Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780133391855