1. The nurse at a college campus is preparing to medicate several students who have been exposed to meningococcal meningitis. Which would the nurse most likely administer?
○ A. Ampicillin (Omnipen)
○ B. Ciprofoxacin (Cipro)
○ C. Vancomycin (Vancocin)
○ D. Piperacillin/Tazobactam (Zosyn)
2. A 65-year-old client is admitted after a stroke. Which nursing intervention would best improve tissue perfusion to prevent skin problems?
○ A. Assessing the skin daily for breakdown
○ B. Massaging any erythematous areas on the skin
○ C. Changing incontinence pads as soon as they become soiled with urine or feces
○ D. Performing range-of-motion exercises and turning and repositioning ...