- Open Visual Studio 2017.
- Now, open the solution from the previous recipe. Click File | Open | Open Project/Solution, or press Ctrl + Shift + O, and select the Chapter10.Logging solution.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + B for a quick build to check that everything is fine.
- Click on the Chapter10.Logging solution label. Click File | Add | New Project.
- In the Add New Project template dialog box, expand the Visual C# node in the left-hand pane.
- Select .NET Core and select Console App (.NET Core) in the right-hand pane:
- In the Name: textbox, type Chapter10.Logging.LogCore as the name of the project. The rest of the fields can be left ...
Get .NET Standard 2.0 Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.