- Open Visual Studio 2017.
- Now open the solution from the previous recipe. Click File | Open | Open Project/Solution, or press Ctrl + Shift + O, and select the Chapter1.Library solution.
- Now click on the Chapter1.Library solution label. Click File | Add | New Project.
- In the Add New Project template dialog box, expand the Visual C# node in the left-hand pane.
- Select Windows Classic Desktop and select WPF App (.NET Framework) in the right template pane.
- Now, in the Name: text box, type a name for the new project. Let's type Chapter1.Library.HelloWPF and leave the Location: as it is and the defaults as well. Click OK to create ...
Get .NET Standard 2.0 Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.