Importing an Eclipse project
If you wish to work alongside Eclipse, NetBeans lets you use the Project Import functionality.
This functionality will import one or more projects created by the Eclipse IDE simply by specifying the workspace in which they are housed.
A valid Eclipse project with sources and dependencies must be used in order to continue with this recipe.
- Click on File and then click on Import Project and Eclipse Project....
- In the Import Eclipse Project window, select Import Projects from Workspace.
- Click on the Browse... button. An Open dialog box will pop up from where you can select the workspace.
- After selecting a valid workspace project, click on the Next button.
- In the Projects to Import section, select the ...