"Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example."
Francois de la Rouchefoucauld
1. Each query will have at least two SELECT Statements separated by a SET Operator
2. SET Operators are UNION, INTERSECT, or EXCEPT/MINUS
3. Must specify the same number of columns from the same domain (data type/range)
4. If using Aggregates, both SELECTs much have their own GROUP BY
5. Both SELECTS must have a FROM Clause
6. The First SELECT is used for all ALIAS and FORMAT Statements
7. The Second SELECT will have the ORDER BY statement, which must be a number
8. When multiple operators, the order of precedence is INTERSECT, UNION, and EXCEPT/MINUS ...