Selling and managing services
Organizations that offer service contracts to their customers have several options for billing. Some of the most common setups that we have seen are as follows:
- Contract services, where you sell a one-or two-year contract to service your products. This is often tied to the Customer Service module.
- Per use services, where you sell services by the hour per customer's request. It is often tied to the Customer Service module.
- Fixed price, where you sell a professional service project at a fixed price and bill it at regular intervals, often using Advanced Billing.
- Milestone project, where you sell a project and bill, based on completed project milestones, again using Advanced Billing.
- Time and Materials (T&M) billing, where ...