Welcome to this Skylines Academy MS-700 Certification Course!
This course will help you study for and pass the MS-700 exam by Microsoft, which will earn you the coveted Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate badge.
This course has over 4.5 hours of on-demand content and 52 practice questions to test your knowledge; It follows the Microsoft Skills Measured curriculum. David Hood, Instructor at Skylines Academy and Senior Technical Account Manager at Microsoft will lead you through this course. David is also the author and instructor of the MS-100 and MS-101 courses for Skylines Academy and has received an impressive average rating of 4.7 stars from thousands of students!
Student Reviews for the Instructor David Hood:
“Very, very good instructor. I am a non-native English speaker but I could clearly understand David and the course concepts. Many thanks and I will of course recommend SKYLINES ACADEMY to friends and colleagues.”
“This course is extremely awesome, for both ideas and practical demonstrations. I really love the contents and the instructor.”
“David Hood is another great instructor from the Skylines Academy team – great content and I passed the MS-100 exam. Now on to the MS-101 course by David Hood!”
With more and more professionals working from home, it has become imperative that organizations learn how to properly administer Microsoft Teams to remote workers. This course is the perfect place to learn all about Microsoft Teams so you can run your Teams environment like a pro while making sure all security measures are in place.
During your journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the MS-700 exam.
During this course, you will learn how to:
Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment:
Upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
Plan and Configure Network Settings for Microsoft Teams
Implement Governance and Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams
Configure and Manage Guest Access
Manage Security and Compliance
Deploy and Manage Microsoft Teams Endpoints
Monitor and Analyze Service Usage
Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings
Manage Chat and Collaboration Experiences
Manage Meeting Experiences
Manage Phone Numbers
Manage Phone Systems
Manage Teams and App Policies
Manage a Team
Manage Members in a Team
Implement Policies for Microsoft Teams Apps
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Microsoft Teams platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
- We highly recommend that you sign up for a Microsoft 365 subscription for a more hands-on experience. If you don’t already have one, Microsoft offers a subscription for as low as $6.99 per month.
- You can also access Teams via a free version offered by Microsoft.
- Previous fundamental knowledge of Teams and other M365 services is recommended. If you do not have any prior experience with Teams, we recommend viewing the MS-900 M365 Fundamentals course.
- Drive to learn about Teams!
We’re happy you’re joining us!
Table of contents
- 0. Introduction
1. Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment
- Upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Plan and Configure Network Settings for Microsoft Teams
- Implement Governance and Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams
- Configure and Manage Guest Access
- Manage Security and Compliance
- Deploy and Manage Microsoft Teams Endpoints
- Monitor and Analyze Service Usage
- 2. Manage Chat, Calling and Meetings
- 3. Manage Teams and App Policies
- Title: NEW! Microsoft MS-700 Certification: Managing Teams
- Release date: July 2020
- Publisher(s): Skylines Academy, LLC
- ISBN: None
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches, Third Edition, Video Edition
"Superb...full of real-world examples, this book is an IT specialist's best friend." Olivier Deveault, Voxco Group …
Microsoft MS-900 Certification Course: M365 Fundamentals
Not sure where to start with Microsoft 365 (M365)? Whether you are new to Office 365, …
Exam MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops (Video)
6+ Hours of Video Instruction More than 6 hours of video instruction to help you manage …