This is the first no-holds-barred, no B.S., no "Kumbaya" guide to social media marketing for business. It's the perfect book for every decision-maker who's ready to move beyond soft platitudes about social media "conversations," and achieve results: measurable improvements in sales, profitability, efficiency, and brand value. Top social media marketing consultants Jason Fells and Eric Decker take a relentlessly practical business value of social marketing, focusing on business drivers and effective metrics. They systematically address common executive objections to social media, offer realistic guidance on reducing its risks, and present up-to-date statistics and case studies demonstrating its business value. You will find the expert help you need to apply social media to drive business, achieve quantifiable improvements in brand value, deliver superior customer service, improve R and D, strengthen corporate reputation and customer communication, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Praise for No Bullshit Social Media
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Introduction: Change or Die?
- I: Social Media Is for Hippies. Social Media Marketing Is for Business.
II: How Social Media Marketing Really Works
- 5. Make Some Noise: Social Media Marketing Aids in Branding and Awareness
- 6. It’s Your House: Social Media Marketing Protects Your Reputation
- 7. Relating to Your Public: Social Media Marketing and Public Relations
- 8. The Kumbaya Effect: Social Media Marketing Builds Community
- 9. It’s About Them: Social Media Marketing Drives Customer Service
- 10. Get Smarter: Social Media Marketing Drives Research and Development
- 11. It’s All About the Benjamins: Social Media Marketing Drives Sales
- III: Get Off Your Ass, Would Ya!
- Title: No Bullshit Social Media
- Release date: September 2011
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: None