Video description6+ Hours of Video Instruction
The code repository for this LiveLesson can be accessed at https://github.com/shaunwa/node-course.
About the Instructor
Shaun Wassell's goal is to create a world where people are empowered to use programming as a way to solve meaningful problems--a world where writing code is just as natural for most people as walking or breathing. To help make this a reality, he has dedicated the past few years to helping people learn and master software development skills through video courses, live training sessions, and one-on-one tutoring. Shaun has been programming since he was a kid, when creating video games was his gateway into the world of software. Since then, he's been fortunate enough to be a contributing member on many amazing software projects and work with some incredible mentors along the way.
- Build Node.js web servers using several different frameworks
- Deploy your Node.js applications so that they can be accessed from anywhere
- Create and publish an open-source NPM package
- Maximizing the performance of your Node.js programs by learning about how Nodes V8 runtime works
- Interfacing with databases in Node
- Front-end developers/engineers
- Full-stack developers/engineers
- Back-end developers/engineers
- Some experience working on either the front- or back-end of a web application, but this is not a requirement.
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of contents
- Title: Node.js Essentials
- Release date: February 2021
- Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley Professional
- ISBN: 0136903886
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python for Data Analysis, 2nd Edition
Get complete instructions for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.6, …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …