Build strong Node.js foundations in 1 week
About This Video
- Get to grips with building, testing, and launching your Node apps.
- Explore the traditional callbacks mechanisms and the newer promises syntax
- Learn how to run Node in production using PM2
Node.js is a popular choice for teams that need to design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and monitor large-scale distributed systems.
This course will give you a firm basis from where to get started and work on your own projects with Node.js. Each section is followed by a hands-on, practical assignment as homework to help you readily implement what you've learned in a functional manner. From learning the basics move on to create a Webserver. Learn the newest method for asynchronous development thus advancing your knowledge in getting familiar with Authentication.
Finally, you'll debug and test Node.js using common tools. If you are looking to upgrade your Node.js skills in the quickest possible time, then this course is for you!
This course uses Node.js 10.4, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Node.js.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Enter the World of Node.js
- Chapter 2 : Hello Node!
- Chapter 3 : Callbacks and Promises
- Chapter 4 : Node HTTP and Express
- Chapter 5 : Testing and Debugging
- Chapter 6 : Async/Await
- Chapter 7 : Putting It All Together
- Title: Node.js in 7 Days
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789136487
You might also like
Learn Git in 3 Hours
Build powerful and effective projects using Git Version Control Systems About This Video Learn how to …
Node.js - The Complete Guide
Master Node.js to build REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, add authentication, use MongoDB, SQL, and much more! …
React - The Complete Guide (incl. Hooks, React Router and Redux)
Dive in and learn React from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js basics and …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …