Build strong Node.js foundations in 1 week
About This Video
- Get to grips with building, testing, and launching your Node apps.
- Explore the traditional callbacks mechanisms and the newer promises syntax
- Learn how to run Node in production using PM2
Node.js is a popular choice for teams that need to design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and monitor large-scale distributed systems.
This course will give you a firm basis from where to get started and work on your own projects with Node.js. Each section is followed by a hands-on, practical assignment as homework to help you readily implement what you've learned in a functional manner. From learning the basics move on to create a Webserver. Learn the newest method for asynchronous development thus advancing your knowledge in getting familiar with Authentication.
Finally, you’ll debug and test Node.js using common tools. If you are looking to upgrade your Node.js skills in the quickest possible time, then this course is for you!
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Node.js-in-7-Days
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Enter the World of Node.js
- Chapter 2 : Hello Node!
- Chapter 3 : Callbacks and Promises
- Chapter 4 : Node HTTP and Express
- Chapter 5 : Testing and Debugging
- Chapter 6 : Async/Await
- Chapter 7 : Putting It All Together
- Title: Node.js in 7 Days
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789136487