The process of deploying a sharded MongoDB cluster involves several steps to set the different types of servers and then configuring the databases and collections. To deploy a sharded MongoDB cluster, you need to follow these basic steps:
1. Create config server database instances.
2. Start query router servers.
3. Add shards to the cluster.
4. Enable sharding on a database.
5. Enable sharding on a collection.
6. Set up shard tag ranges.
The following sections describe each of these steps in more detail.
All members of a sharded cluster must be able to connect to all other members of a sharded cluster, including all shards and all config servers. Ensure that your network and security systems, including ...