This video is a subset from Steve Hoberman’s three-day Data Modeling Master Class (https://stevehoberman.com/Courses/). Learn about NoSQL and when NoSQL should be chosen over relational database technology. Steve will answer these questions during this video:
What is the lure of NoSQL?
- What are the four characteristics NoSQL differs from RDBMS?
- What are Document, Column, Key-value, and Graph databases and the use cases of each?
- Why did Amazon create Dynamo?
- What companies use Neo4J?
- What advantage does Couchbase have over traditional NoSQL databases?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of going schema-less?
- What is the difference between ACID and BASE?
- What are the data modeling challenges with using NoSQL?
- What is MongoDB and is there a difference between a physical and implementation data model?