Chapter 12Working with YaST
One of the primary features differentiating SuSE from other implementations of Linux is its inclusion of YaST (Yet Another Setup Tool). This one-stop tool provides a convenient interface to virtually every aspect of system administration. The latest versions of SuSE—including SLES 9—ship with the second version of this tool—YaST2.
This chapter looks at that tool and a sampling of the administrative tasks that you can do with it. It covers the following course objectives:
1. Introduction to YaST2 (3036)
2. Managing User Accounts with YaST2 (3036)
3. Understanding the YaST2 Software Management Feature (3036)
4. Obtaining Hardware Configuration Information from YaST2 (3036)
5. Managing the Network Configuration ...