Since voiceover recording usually requires only one recording channel and simple headphone monitoring, setting up should be easy.
1. Configure the VST Inputs so that there is at least one mono input bus to record from.
2. Configure the Control Room to have at least one Studio channel to feed the headphones for the voice talent.
3. Create one mono audio track.
4. Select the desired VST Input for the track.
5. Record-enable the track and adjust your recording level.
6. Set the Studio Output in the Control Room mixer to Mix. This feeds the headphones the exact same mix that you are hearing, the Main Mix bus.
7. Press Record and record a take.
If all goes well, you should have a first take that looks something like the one shown in Figure ...