Book DescriptionThis volume will assist readers in fitting big data analysis into their service-based organizations.
Volume I of this two-volume series focuses on the role of big data in service delivery systems. It discusses the definition and orientation to big data, applications of it in service delivery systems, how to obtain results that can affect/enhance service delivery, and how to build an effective big data organization.
This volume will assist readers in fitting big data analysis into their service-based organizations. It will also help readers understand how to improve the use of big data to enhance their service-oriented organizations.
Table of Contents
- Half Title Page
- Title Page
- List of Acronyms
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Applications of Big Data to Service Delivery
- Chapter 3 Analyzing Big Data for Successful Results
- Chapter 4 Building an Effective Big Data Organization
- Further Reading
- About the Contributors
- Title: Obtaining Value from Big Data for Service Systems, Volume I, 2nd Edition
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781949443561