Use the following questions to test your recall and understanding of the chapter’s material.
1. Which two options are valid selectors?
2. Which of these files or commands will reveal the current PID of the syslogd process? (Pick all that apply.)
A. svcs -p system-log:default
B. pgrep syslog.conf
C. cat /var/run/syslog.pid
D. cat /system/volatile/syslog.pid
3. Which of the following options are valid syslog actions? (Pick all that apply.)
A. The file messages
B. The user root
4. A log message will always contain which two options listed?
C. Message ID
D. Port number
5. Which statement correctly describes the selector chain ...