• 220.127.116.11 Identify the Types of Failures that Can Occur in an Oracle Database
• 18.104.22.168 Tune Instance Recovery
• 22.214.171.124 Identify the Importance of Checkpoints, Redo Log Files, and Archive Log Files
• 126.96.36.199 Configure ARCHIVELOG Mode
• 188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206 Configure the Fast Recovery Area
• 220.127.116.11 Configure Control Files and Redo Log Files for Recoverability
This chapter summarizes what can go wrong in an Oracle database and the steps necessary to ensure that data will never be lost. This requires an understanding of the instance recovery mechanism ...