• 063.3.1 Configure and Create a CDB
• 063.3.2 Create a PDB Using Different Methods
• 063.3.3 Unplug and Drop a PDB
• 063.3.4 Migrate a Non-CDB Database to a PDB
• 063.4.1 Establish Connections to CDB/PDB
• 063.4.2 Start Up and Shut Down a CDB and Open and Close PDBs
• 063.4.3 Evaluate the Impact of Parameter Value Changes
This chapter describes the process of creating a container database (CDB) and the various techniques for creating the pluggable databases (PDBs) that will reside within it. Generally speaking, administration of ...