The Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam objectives covered in this chapter include the following:
- ✓ 4.3 Developing procedures to test the resilience of solutions in production (e.g., DiRT and Simian Army)
- ✓ 6.1 Monitoring/Logging/Alerting solution
- ✓ 6.2 Deployment and release management
- ✓ 6.3 Supporting operational troubleshooting
- ✓ 6.4 Evaluating quality control measures
A reliable system continuously provides its service. Reliability is closely related to availability. Reliability is a probability, specifically, the probability that a system will be able to process some specified workload ...