This chapter taught you the ins and outs of canvases and layers.
After reading this chapter you are capable of:
- Adding, copying, and deleting a canvas within the same OmniGraffle document
- Copying a canvas from one document to another OmniGraffle document
- Adding, copying, merging, and deleting layers within the same canvas
- Copying a layer from one canvas to another canvas—either within the same document or to another OmniGraffle document
- Setting layer options (visibility, printing, and locking)
- Copying and moving shapes from one layer to the active layer
- For OmniGraffle pro users: Working with shared layers
The next chapter is also the last chapter in the book and will cover how to get the most out of the OmniGraffle workspace options.