A. HEALTH PROMOTION AND DISEASE PREVENTION
1. A research study focuses on smoking cessation among a specific target population. This group’s research is focusing on _________ prevention.
2. You educate Miss Smith about the prevention of cervical cancer and risk-reducing behaviors. Which of the following is a primary preventive strategy?
- Use barrier contraceptives.
- Exercise regularly.
- Have a Pap test at appropriate intervals.
- Have human papillomavirus (HPV) testing.
3. Which of the following lifestyle factors is the most important risk factor of oral cancer?
- Poor oral hygiene
- Habitual use of alcohol and tobacco
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
4. After her father’s death from colon cancer, ...