B. SITE-SPECIFIC CANCER CONSIDERATIONS
30. Which of the following statements about lymphomas is correct?
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is distinguished from Hodgkin disease (HD) primarily based on its different clinical manifestations.
- Lymphomas are predominantly a malignancy of the lymphocyte.
- There seems to be a single malignancy for all stages in the developmental sequence from primitive to mature lymphocyte.
- In general, B-lymphocyte malignancies are more aggressive than T-lymphocyte malignancies.
31. The most common form of skin cancer is:
- Basal cell carcinoma (BCC)
- Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC)
- Malignant melanoma
- Superficial spreading melanoma
32. You are a new oncology nurse in a large hospital. On your first day, you meet Mr. Jackson. ...