1. There are several types of biopsies that can be used to obtain information for the diagnosis of cancer. The best type of biopsy to diagnose malignant melanoma is:
2. Mrs. Jones is considering reconstruction after surgery for breast cancer. You explain to her that alloplastic reconstruction uses:
- Native tissue
- A tissue expander with an implant
- A combination of autologous flap with implant
- Transverse rectus abdominus muscle
3. Pancreatic insufficiency is a frequently noted symptom in individuals with pancreatic cancer, especially after partial or complete pancreas resection. Nurses should assess for which of the following symptoms of pancreatic insufficiency?
- Sudden weight gain, abdominal ...