B. ANATOMICAL AND SURGICAL ALTERATIONS
51. Patient teaching for an individual who will undergo an allograft for a bone tumor includes which of the following?
- Once healed, the patient will be able to participate in any sport.
- Once healed, the patient will not be allowed to participate in any sports.
- Once healed, the patient will not be able to participate in any high-impact sport.
- Once healed, the physical therapist and surgeon will evaluate what sport(s) in which the patient can participate.
52. A graft or flap is most often used in the surgical treatment of a head and neck cancer when:
- The lesion is small, superficial, or recurrent.
- Risks of bleeding are high, and vasculature must be maintained.
- The lesion is large or located in an area with ...