C. PHARMACOLOGIC INTERVENTIONS
77. Contraindications to oral antimicrobial therapy in the ambulatory setting for the treatment of fever in neutropenic patients include which of the following?
- Breast cancer
- Renal cell cancer
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
78. After a long period of time, Ms. Daniels, who had an allogeneic stem cell transplant, develops recurrent varicella zoster virus. What is the most likely treatment approach?
- Cyclosporine and methotrexate in combination
79. Patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and neutropenia who have received treatment with corticosteroids or who have had prolonged immunosuppression should be monitored for which of the following?
- Tuberculosis ...