The guide to creating simplicity in your world and developing a discipline for life, now in a full-color, expanded edition
One Word explains how to simplify your life and business by focusing on just ONE WORD for the entire year. The simplicity of choosing one word makes it a catalyst for life-change. Clutter and complexity lead to procrastination and paralysis, while simplicity and focus lead to success and clarity. By celebrated authors Dan Britton, Jimmy Page, and Jon Gordon, One Word That Will Change Your Life shows you how to cut through to the core of your intention for the next year. It offers an action plan and simple process to discover your word for the year. It also explains how your one word will impact the six dimensions of your life—mental, physical, emotional, relational, spiritual, and financial.
This beautifully illustrated full-color Second Edition includes even more stories demonstrating the impact of embracing the One Word call to action. It explores the legacy of taking a focused approach to your life and outlines six new dimensions to the Action Plan.
Includes additional material on developing the One Word for teams and families, specifically how a group of people can also have a One Word
Demonstrates how to establish a simple, disciplined, and focused approach to the next year of your life
Discover how to create simplicity in your world and develop a discipline for life through the power of One Word.
Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Story of One Word
- Chapter 2: The Power of One Word
- Chapter 3: The One Word Process
- Chapter 4: Prepare Your Heart: Look In
- Chapter 5: Discover Your Word: Look Up
- Chapter 6: Live Your Word: Look Out
- Chapter 7: Spread the Word
- Chapter 8: One Word in Action
- Chapter 9: One Word Legacy
- Chapter 10: My One Word
- One Word That Will Change Your Team
- About the Authors
- Title: One Word That Will Change Your Life, Expanded Edition
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118809426