This week, you can
• Learn how to analyze a space to see what it reveals about you
• Understand how you currently use your kitchen and how you would like to use it; these are often at odds
• Perform a speed elimination of all extraneous items
• Learn how to set up your kitchen zones
• Whether your pantry is a few shelves in a cupboard or a separate area, organize your pantry so it supports your kitchen activities
• Create a shopping list and an emergency contact list
Time required: Two to three hours for organizing and shopping; one hour for journal work.
EVERYONE GATHERS IN THE KITCHEN. I think it’s tribal instinct—our way of gathering around the campfire. This week I have a series of questions to ask. You don’t ...