This week, you can
• Learn how to be an effective multitasker
• Delegate tasks and chores to others
• Say “no” with ease and add power to your “yes” response
• Learn to visualize your goals
• Tame your electronic pests
Time required: Sixty to ninety minutes.
REMEMBER THE WORK WE DID IN January concerning time? We designated not only the various aspects of our lives but also the percentage of time we dedicate to each. I am going to bet that your life is a little out of balance and the culprit is work. As I admitted before, I am in the guilty zone with you. So let’s take a look at some ways we can save time. Saved time can then be allocated elsewhere. These tidbits will also make you more productive.