This week, you can
• Examine your large bathroom products such as towels and the shower curtain to see what needs to be replaced
• See whether you need to do any redecorating or plan to make any structural changes
• Decide whether the current room setup is adequate for you and your family (for example, are there enough hooks, cabinets, and shelves)
• Take a look at your linen closet as it works with the bathroom
• Add to your shopping list, if necessary
Time required: Sixty to ninety minutes to examine and strategize; sixty to ninety minutes to shop.
THIS WEEK YOU’LL BE OUT SHOPping for the organizing tools you need as well as for specialty items such as candles, bath oil, and your favorite music CDs. Most of the ...