Perform the following steps:
- Now that you have downloaded all the required ingredients, let's build our OpenStack environment and connect it to OpenDaylight so it can manage the underlying networking layer.
- Open VirtualBox.
If you don't have it, you can download it from here:
- Import the OVA into VirtualBox, File | Import Appliance.
- Select the previously downloaded appliance:
- After a few minutes, you will have three new nodes in VirtualBox, named odl31-control, odl32-compute, and router-node
- Start the first two VMs and ssh into them using the terminal command line.
- Log into the control node. The password is odl:
$ ssh firstname.lastname@example.org ...