Perform the following steps:
- We have previously set up the basic environment enabling OpenStack's integration with OpenDaylight. Now it is time to use that environment to create a VXLAN.
- Use the setup completed in the previous recipe. If you don't have it yet, please read and execute the previous recipe before moving forward.
- Set up the neutron environment.
Once you have the environment ready and stacked, let's start using neutron from the control node:
$ source openrc admin admin
- Set up a nano flavor with 64 MB memory, no disk space, and one VCPU. A flavor is a defined hardware configuration within a server:
$ nova flavor-create m1.nano auto 64 0 1
- The following script can be used to execute the same operation: